Terms & Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with KMTH Trading LLC (referred to subsequently as Bookmywifi.com); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Bookmywifi.com.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 6-Dec-2019 till 31-Mar-2020 ,both days inclusive, unless extended by SBICPSL and Bookmywifi.com by mutual consent in writing.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program –
- a. Cardholder can avail following products and get 200% value back in form of vouchers.
- b. Bookings and purchase can be made for above mentioned products on www.bookmywifi.com.com/sbi or through BookMyWiFi Retail shop present at Dubai Airport T1 and T3.
- c. The offer “200% Valueback” will offer all Customers discount vouchers which can then be applied towards the purchase of tickets for select Tourist Attractions in the UAE on www.bookmyexperiences.com, as provided from time to time.
- d.The discount vouchers will be issued to the Customer upon completion of their purchase via email.
- e. Customer purchases made under this promotion are non-refundable.
- f. These vouchers will be issued in denominations of USD 15 unless the valueback amount is less than 15$ in which case the denomination of the voucher will be 10$/- per code.
- g. All purchases made by the Customers, either across the physical retail shops (in Dubai Terminal 1 and Terminal 3) or the online portal (http://www.Bookmywifi.com) will be eligible for the offer. The vouchers shall be issued to customer through registered Email ID.
- h. Attractions list will include: VR Park , Kidzania, Dhow Cruise – Creek , Laguna Waterpark, Lost Chambers Aquarium, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Desert Safari, Bollywood Parks, Dhow Cruise – Marina, City Sightseeing Tours, Ski Dubai Combos, Legoland, Motiongate, IMG World , Ski Dubai, Yas Waterworld, Wild Wadi, Warner Brothers, Ferrari World, Atlantis Aquaventure, Abu Dhabi City Tour, Ferrari World Combos, International destinations (London, Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Singapore, HongKong)
- i. Attraction list can include or exclude depending upon the offer and availability.
- j. Only 1 voucher code can be applied per product/ order
- k. In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the vouchers.
- Offer not valid on corporate cards.
|Product Description||Validity||Category||Price||Value-Back Vouchers Amount|
|Full Talktime and Unlimited Incoming for 15 Days||15 days||SIM Card||5 USD||10 USD|
|15 Global Minutes+750 MB data, Full Talktime and Unlimited Incoming for 15 days||15 days||SIM Card||15 USD||30 USD|
|30 Global Minutes + 1.5 GB Data, Unlimited incoming for 15 days||15 days||SIM Card||20 USD||45 USD|
|Pocket Wifi - 3 GB Data for 5 days||5 days||Pocket WiFi||40 USD||90 USD|
|Pocket Wifi - 6 GB Data for 5 days||5 days||Pocket WiFi||60 USD||120 USD|
Other Terms & Conditions
1. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash and other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
3. The Promotion is available to the qualifying and eligible cardholders of SBI credit cards which (a) bears the SBI and/ SBI name and logo on the face of the card and/ (b) refers to a member of the SBI group as an issuer a participant partner on the bank of the card, including f the avoidance of doubt any co-branded/affinity card issued by any members of SBI Group. Cardholders must settle payment with their card in order to enjoy the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is only applicable to the products extended as part of this offer and purchase made through either made through a dedicated landing page only at following URL: www.bookmywifi.com.com/sbi or through BookMyWiFi Retail shop present at Dubai T1 and T3 terminal.
5. Bookmywifi.com reserves the right to launch selected and temporary “tactical offers” at higher discount levels for selected countries.
6. The Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of Bookmywifi.com. In case of dispute, the decision of Bookmywifi.com shall be final.
7. The Promotion discount is applicable to hotel room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, extra charges, personal consumptions and the like).
8. The Bank and/ BookMyWiFi can change the terms of conditions at any point of time. The Promotion can be suspended or cancelled at any point in time without prior notice.
9. This promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between the bank and the cardholder (payment facility, etc.), which is at the bank’s sole discretion and f which the bank is solely responsible and liable.
10. SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to BookMyWiFi.
11. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
12. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
13. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
14. SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Bookmywifi.com on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of BookMyWiFi and without reference to SBICPSL.
15. All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
16. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
17. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
18. SBICPSL and BookMyWiFi reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
19. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
20. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
21. SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the customer may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.